Our Elementary students enrich their learning opportunities at different grade levels by participating in field trips such as:
- visiting Casco Viejo to paint buildings and landscapes
- touring the Panama Canal Museum and Miraflores locks on a VIP Canal Tour
- visiting the Presidential Palace: El Palacio de las Garzas
- visiting the Smithsonian exhibitions to learn more about sea creatures at Punta Culebra.
- observing native animals/insects in the forests of the Metropolitan Park.
- visiting Mi Pueblito to learn more about the many groups of people in Panama and their cultures.
- visiting community workers here in Clayton and learn what they do.